Re: FW: SuitSat: What have we learned

You could listen with a TNC attached and decode who is transmitting.
Also, there may be an IGATE that is monitoring on 145.800 Mhz you could
check.  Anyone if one exists????   You did not give a location so we
can't help by listening if we are close to you, we don't know it.
73 and good luck with the ISS contact tomorrow.
Jim