RE: Hurricane and lost Ham stuff

Or you could go to Radio Shack and buy one of theirs...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Angelo Glorioso
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 00:14 UTC
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Hurricane and lost Ham stuff

  I have a K5GNA downconverter and dish that I had working at my old QTH
that got Flooded. With trying to build the pieces back together, I lost the
Bias T/Power inserter to the flood.

I have tried to get K5GNA to ship me a replacment, but after two month I
still dont have a Power
Inserter to use with my 2.4 G setup.

I have a couple of questions, I say and article a couple months back in
Amsat Journel about building a BIAS T but I lost all my Journels to
Hurricane Katrina.

If anyone has a copy or can scan a copy of the article I would appreciate it
or is someone has a extra one laying around I would appreciate it.

Angelo