RE: It's Alive

Hi Keith

> To quote the great Dr. Frankenstein, 'It's alive, It's alive'.  Nice to
see
> a follow up story to SuitSAT with some encouraging news. See news article
at
> the URL listed below.
>
> http://timesunion.com/ss.asp?s=446685&c=&b=

The story also finally made it into the Times here in London today on page
34: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-2027835,00.html In the
paper version there's a small photo too.

I was wondering if the initial silence of Suitsat/AO-54 followed by
widespread reception across the globe was part of a conspiratorial attempt
to gain publicity and maintain its position in the media for as long as
possible? If so, I do believe it worked. ;-)

73, Howard G6LVB