Re: mounting a u-110 elevation rotator

Hi Carl,

I found it easiest to mount the U110 rotor right on my Az rotor.  See:
http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm

I had to drill out the U-bolt holes on the Az rotor side-ways a little, as
the pattern on the U-110 isn't exactly square. The U110 shaft doesn't sit
exactly over the centerline of the mast, but it's close enough that the
major balance issues come from the antennas themselves.

Greg  KO6TH