Hurricane and lost Ham stuff

  I have a K5GNA downconverter and dish that I had working at my old QTH
that got Flooded. With trying to build the pieces back together, I lost the
Bias T/Power inserter to the flood.

I have tried to get K5GNA to ship me a replacment, but after two month I
still dont have a Power
Inserter to use with my 2.4 G setup.

I have a couple of questions, I say and article a couple months back in
Amsat Journel about building a BIAS T but I lost all my Journels to
Hurricane Katrina.

If anyone has a copy or can scan a copy of the article I would appreciate it
or is someone has a extra one laying around I would appreciate it.

Angelo