RE: SuitSat: What have we learned

Perhaps lesson 5 is that we should not have used an existing uplink
frequency to transmit on.  Digital users are continuing to transmit on
that frequency.  There is no way to contact them all and tell them to
stop transmitting.

There could be some metal structure blocking the antenna in the
direction of the SuitSat. Somebody who knows more about the antenna
location could answer this.

Perhaps the ISS is receiving the SuitSat when it is over uninhabited
areas of the earth.  It could then successfully repeat the signal on
UHF.  Unfortunately, there would be no one below them to hear it.

--
  Mike Lemons
  sputnik_ki6adn@fastmail.fm