amsat bb/newuser

hi all, forgot to tell everyone im new user here on the bb.
whats a thread? whats this and whats that?
And is there certain way this runs? like stay on a certain topic, any and all
coments welcome? whos all here anyway?
wheres the callsign list? is this just for the high tech people
thats above most of our heads?
would someone be kind enough to give me a hand  and give me the lowdown on
this BB. thank you,
and i thought there was no such thing as 73,s. 73 KC8GKF