Re: SuitSat: What have we learned

I agree with Dave, G8OQW's comments entirely.

Although the 6th form students I visited this morning had nothing
to listen to from Suit Sat, I showed them the power point presentation
kindly sent to me by "Keith", written by WA4SXM.

The question/answer session that followed lasted over an hour.

Whether this morning will gain another amateur radio operator
is another story, but the interest shown was enormous.

Cheers,

Dave.