From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Carl Yaffey
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 12:09 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] mounting a u-110 elevation rotator

I'm looking for ideas for mounting a U-100/110 elevation rotator to a
mast. The article in the December 1998 QST describes using a treated
block of wood. That would certainly work, but I'd like to find a way
to do it with metal.
Any thoughts?
Thanks and 73,
Carl Yaffey  O----'-::  K8NU, brand-new AMSAT member.
Yaffey Music Services: banjo/guitar/bass/mandolin lessons, recording
studio.
carl_yaffeyADDED_TO_STOP_SPAM@yahoo.com, 614 268 6353, Columbus OH
http://www.carl-yaffey.com