Re: mounting a u-110 elevation rotator

You could fabricate an "L" bracket that had mounting
holes for the rotor on the horizontal surface, and
holes to match a U-Bolt to clamp the bracket to your
mast on the vertical surface. You should also drill a
hole through the mast and "L" bracket, and 'pin' them
together using a through-bolt so that the bracket and
mast stay in alignment.
Jim  KQ6EA