Re: MMSSTV software compiled for any BSD opsystem?

Alexandru Csete wrote:

> Try QSSTV http://users.telenet.be/on4qz/
> I have used it few years ago with great success.

I have not used MMSSTV so I can't make a direct comparison, I downloaded
QSSTV last week in anticipation of SuitSat, and used it to successfully
receive lots of nice images on 14.230.  The system I put it on is a
Linux box (Fedora Core 3).  I suspect it would run nicely on a BSD box.

Alas, no images (or anything else except local QRM) on 145.990.

-Joe KM1P