RE: Suit-Sat still alive

Joe wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of jmario
Sent: 06 February 2006 10:16
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Suit-Sat still alive

>If its any consolation SuitSat and the ISS seem to be about 4 minutes
>apart...

I had keps (source celestrak amateur.txt) early yesterday that indicated
this was the case yet those downloaded last evening and again today put the
two only 30 - 40 seconds apart which seems to tie in with my reception at
08.30UTC today.

Can anyone give a definitive answer on what's going on here please?

David
G8OQW