SuitSat report over West Malaysia

Hello All,

This afternoon at 0539Z I had a 35 degree pass of ISS and SuitSat.  ISS
cross repeater was active and a lot of QRM heard from illegal 2M stations.

On 145.990, I managed to receive some very very faint voice (for about 2
seconds), which I believe was that of SuitSat.  It sounded like a female's
voice but I am not 100% sure.  That was when ISS was about to approach TCA
for me.

Unfortunately I did not setup the recorder properly.  I will try again
tonight and report any findings here.  Good luck all.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.