Re: OUT THE DOOR

There is some good feedback about this concept.  I have absolutely know
idea how this would be implimented.  For sure there are people within
AMSAT who know who to talk to and what to do.  If enough of us talk it up
and throw ideas around hopefully it will take on a life of it's own.
After this SuitSat drops from orbit perhaps we can collectivly thrash
this around.  All I can do is be a squeaky wheel and donate some money
for the cause.  The idea seems really cool, imagine a few satellites,
really simple transponders designed to last a few weeks.  Perhaps to test
out a new concept or just a fun bird.  The idea is simplicity.

73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle