Re: Suitsat young persons' presentation ideas

Hi Bruce,

Excellent ideas here.  Over the past days since the release of
SuitSat, I have realized that sometimes when things don't go exactly
as planned, it actually creates more interest and excitement.  A lot
of people have pulled together to try to make the best of this
situation.  Because of the difficulty in receiving SuitSat, many
stations have gone the extra mile and made extra effort to get a copy
of the signal.  If it had been strong and clear, many may have
listened to the signal once or twice and then that would have been the
end of their interest.  It is a perfect idea to have the kids
troubleshoot what may have "gone wrong" with SuitSat using the data in
the form of audio files that have been compiled by volunteers around
the world.

What a wonderful experiment this has been!

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
SuitSat Audio Files Available at: http://www.aj3u.com