Re: OUT THE DOOR

But, hey, why restrict it to universities? I bet private groups could
(can, and do) come up with a satellite to meet that criteria. Heck, if
one could get some guys to pool the cash and tools together, a small
group of hams could do this!

Now I am reaching for my quad-lined notebook and making some sketches. :-)

Dave Goncalves
W1EUJ

--
David Goncalves