Re: Re: Suitsat I signals

Some kind of minds think alike,  I hesitate to call them great. ;-).   I
recommended quarter wave whips perpendicular to each other at the helmet
and the foot of the "cosmonaut" satellite after I analyzed the video and
saw the haphazard tumble and also recommended that we worry about the
phase centers and  compensation (if any) later.

73's
Bob
N4HY