Re: [eagle] Re: [bod] Third and Fourth drives this year - editing completed

Paul:

It was even harder in 1976. At PolyMorphic Systems, we introduced a home
(i.e. personal) computer with only on/off and reset switches on the front.
The general public was afraid that they would break it, but the computer
literate were sure that it would fail eventually and wanted a front panel
with rows of lights and switches, like traditional computers, so that it
could
be repaired.

73,

John