SuitSat-1 report

Hello All:

I hope this message makes it to the -bb - I've had trouble posting here
recently.

I just had a 53 degree pass of the ISS/SuitSat and picked up a young girl's
voice on USB briefly. And then nothing else heard the rest of the pass. The
voice was not intelligible (it did have a beat that I could imagine saying
'This is SuitSat 1').

Set up is 12 element cross polarized yagi with alt-az tracking and a FT-847.
I recorded what little I heard if anybody's interested.

Will continue to track.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL