Re: re: Astronaut McArthur: about batteries and he tried to listen to the SUITSAT signal!

NASA TV showed the Suitsat launch as one of the first events in the long
spacewalk that was scheduled for 6-hours.  Therefore it could have been
nearly six hours before the Astronauts returned inside ISS to be able to
check the signal.  How far Suitsat could have drifted in that time period
is a question best put to the Suitsat team.  The transmit delay was
something like 15-25 minutes to my memory (you should be able to read that
from the many websites that published details on Suitsat).

If what I have stated is incorrect please do corrrect me.  This is just
what I have seen and remember.

73's Ed - KL7UW