Re: SUITSAT KIDS

Dave,

I agree and disagree HI...

I think the whole project was a success!
Kids need to learn by failure.
Life isn't a bowl of cherries either.

There will be another Suitsat!
Guess it will be Suitsat-2.
Bill McArthur expressed his personal interest in this "experiment".
He seamed rather eager to do another one! He said there are
plenty of spacesuits to use!
Bill has young daughters of his own, and told me
that he really enjoys teaching and talking to the young ladies.
He can directly relate his experiences to kids.
That is a goal of his. So I think the future looks brighter
than ever. Look at it this way.. Suitsat hasn't been declared dead
yet, and it is getting closer to earth every orbit!

I think the ARISS group did a splendid job in getting it all together.

Look forward to the next one!
Now the media has had a field day with Suitsat there might be more
coverage the next time around.

73, Scott