From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Achim Vollhardt
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 04:41
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Suitsat-1 heard 0917UT !

Hello all!

positive report from DL0WH (Clubstation Weinheim)

0917 UT : clear over noise, girls voice: 'This is suitsat-1'

We have it on video tape and just play it back and forth, but even audible
if retransmitted over 2m local :)

In addition strong QRM once every 5 sec from local station trying to
uplink on 145.990.. stupid !

For the second half of the pass also QRM by local cable network leaking
here in the 2m band..

We will try to convert the movie and put it online, but give us some
days..

73s Volker, DF7IT and Achim, DH2VA/HB9DUN