SUITSAT KIDS

Of course a lot of you amateurs are disappointed in the failure of
SUITSAT to perform, so far, as has been advertised...

BUT, think of the disappointment of a bunch of expectant kids, if it
has been advertised, as indicated on the reflector..

Invite a kid, any kid to your home, and demonstrate whatever
capabilities you have in Amateur radio. A lot of us do that
routinely, and in my opinion, one of the best approaches, though limited.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...