Suitsat observation from Alaska--Pass11

I made another wav file of pass-11 which is not much better.

I did hear a girl's voice a couple times and a man's voice couple times but
fading is too rapid to capture words.  Signal strength peaked to S-9 with
S-3 noise floor of the preamp.

I see Richard N2SPI was more successfull with an overhead pass...hoping he
could hear the telemetry: Batt Volt & Suit Temp.  That would tell suitsat
makers a lot on what is going on.

I don't think it is practical for me to try further as I never get overhead
passes of ISS (and thus suitsat).  Best I can do.
I concur with Richard that eme arrays are not made to track low earth
orbiting objects.

73's,
Ed - KL7UW