Suitsat CW copied Last Pass

I copied the cw and a bit of the SSTV the last pass down the west coast.
Strongest signal 1 S unit above my S3 noise floor. CW sent was "spacesuit 1"
at about 13 WPM It helps to have FM Rx in narrow mode.
Equipment here is IC-746 and 14 element twist no preamp. Hard line feed. I
have listened 3 passes and this is first signals heard. I have the pass on
.wav file.
73
W7TYN
CN85om