Cross band activation request!!!

On 4 Feb 2006 at 8:13, Stefan Wagener wrote:

> Bottom line: SuitSat is alive and transmitting, although for unknown reasons
> the signal is very weak. Requires a high gain ground setup. Maybe someone
> can ask NASA to have the D700 configured for re-transmit on 70cm since
> SuitSat is very close and they might hear it much better.
>

> Hope this helps
> 73, Stefan VE4NSA

It's exactly what i heard but with the reports coming that suitsat is dead they
probably change their mind. If someone can tell them to switch the cross band
repeater on we will surely be able to copy something as they both are still in
visual..line of sight.

Hope they can get the message before it was too late.

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583