Re: SuitSat Signals Getting Stronger?

Heard very faint fleeting signal at 1525UTC (1025EST) over my QTH
FN12ux. I was using an Arrow II and my VX-7. The max elevation for that
pass was 41 degrees here.

I could not tell for sure it was indeed SuitSat, but it came from the
right direction and elevation at that time and nothing else was heard.

*Amir Findling*, 73 de K9CHP, Syracuse NY

Coordinator, Senior K9 Handler Western New York SearchDogs, Inc
www.wnysearchdogs.org <http://www.wnysearchdogs.org>

NYS Federation of SAR Teams www.nysfedsar.org <http://www.nysfedsar.org/>
1st Special Response Group www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org>