Third and Fourth drives this year

I just put my third and fourth main drive in my computer this.  Why
two?  This time I did the RAID.  If this computer blows another hard
drive,  I am going to take a sledge hammer to it and I will video tape
it for your enjoyment.

My article,  Engineering Notebook II, is on the busted drive.  The
spindle still works and the drive sounds fine so there is some hope for
recovery.   Ed and I have agreed that an article by Peter Blair, G3LTF
will take its place.  It is an engineering analysis (NOT A POLITICAL
ONE) of the impact of Galileo on amateur radio and amateur satellite
services.

Engineering Notebook will return in the next issue of the AMSAT
Journal.  For your Flex folks,  I am attempting to spend a week in
Austin just in time make my valentine very happy.

I found my last back up,  from early December so I will recover most.
But let this be a warning to you.  I have recovered 3 times this year.
I know it has something to do with two 8 port USB hubs FULL,  all PCI
slots full,  four virtual device drivers,  etc.   If you stress Winblows
this much, it really can't take it.

73's and thank you,
Bob
N4HY