RE: Cling on!.

Hi John

> ... but it's cold in space? ... (wow!, I didn't know that).
>
> Yep, another boo -boo. If Amsat continue to shoot themselves in the foot
> like this they won't have a leg to stand on soon ... (think about the
> implication).

I have to respectfully disagree with your take on this. AMSAT had the option
to do this in a very short space of time. Either the opportunity was there
to take, or we let it go. I'm glad AMSAT did take that opportunity. Nothing
ventured, nothing gained. As the costs involved in this would be
insignificant compared to designing, building and launching a 'real'
satellite, I hardly think AMSAT have 'shot themselves in the foot' at all.

73, Howard G6LVB