Re: SuitSat---A Challenge for those with Big Ears

Frank H. Bauer wrote:

> So please listen and let us know if you pick up anything definite.

Last pass was a max el of only 17deg here, and nothing heard. Next pass
looks like 63 deg using ISS keps. I'll listen again with my FT-847 and
20 el Cushcraft A144-20T. Not currently set up properly to record but
I'll stick a recorder next to the speaker just in case.

  73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org
Elecraft K2 #1641