SuitSat 13:39

I was out with my Arrow  and my Icom R20 on the 13:39 pass. I did pick up a
partial I.D. and snipets of telemetry. I hooked up my R20 to my laptop running
MMSSTV, and when I ran the recording on the R20,  MMSSTV auto starts and trys
to decode what telemetry I have, but I do not have enough to get a picture.
The telemetry sounds similar to the telemetry off of the weather birds that I
download images from. I will try again on the next pass at 15:14, which is a
almost straight overhead pass. A preamp would be a asset.
Jerry VE6AB