SuitSat

Hi all,
I guess I expected a little more signal.   I had my station recording
passes through the night and no sigs. The last pass, 13:45 or so, I
tracked the SuitSat and I thought I heard it listening to the USB and cw
side- a few SSTV starts but nothing that was really verifiable.
I am using KLM Oscar caliber antennas with Mirage preamp and an ICOM
910.  Usually hear things others don't.
Sorry for this report and I wish it was better news from NJ.  Still,
glad this attracted the attention it deserved.
73,
Dee, NB2F