Cling on!.

Aye well,
             Since AO-7 became popular again there have been quite a few
Klingons joining us.

You should have heard it this morning ... (ok, I'll give you that it's
Saturday).

I'm convinced the poor operating proceedure is instigated by the bedlam of a
certain FM "me too, me too!" satellite ... (FM capture effect, one-at-a-time
problem).

Err! ...

How can it be that people who havn't got the gumption to realise that the
astronauts are the main heat source in a spacesuit  ... can be responsible
for an organisation like Amsat?.

I  wonder who/what they'll blame this one on.

... but it's cold in space? ... (wow!, I didn't know that).

Yep, another boo -boo. If Amsat continue to shoot themselves in the foot
like this they won't have a leg to stand on soon ... (think about the
implication).

Laughing stock on Al Jazeera? ... how surprising!.

Amateur radio license? ... self training? ... communications? ... gerroff!.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>