RE: Suitsat-1 heard 0917UT !

Hello all,
setup here is modest: 2x 10 el Yagi horizontally polarised with preamp and
IC-821. ISS keps from yesterday used with LVB2 Tracker (you will see on
the video).

So far, only Suitsat-ID positively identified on the tape, but we will
check again and upload the interesting parts into the web. But again, will
take some days (when I am back at DSL line at work).

Signal strength very variable.. certainly due to tumbling. Peaking at
readbility 5, with little or no S-meter deflection..

I guess one has to be lucky to get a clear line of sight to Suitsat's
antenna..

73s Achim, DH2VA