Re: Suitsat-1 heard 0917UT !

Well done Volker / Achim.

So although the suitsat website describes suitsat as 'frozen' (in the
electronic sense) it is actually running but with very low ERP.

So a partial transmitter / cable / antenna failure then ??

Well done again, I look forward to some friendly EME stations lending a  hand
in getting some telemetry.

73

David