Suisat over Canada

I finally managed to get up early and "i think" i heard something on the 0904Z
pass near 45 degrees of elevation. Some garbling in SSB but i found the patch
enclosure was "as usual" containing water following ice melting snow drizzle
and rain WX condition that we get here the whole day friday.

The system is actually draining and we will have more pass to come.

If the batteries are frozen as my cellular phone does when i forget them in the
car they come up to life when some heat appears around them. I hope they will
get a boost when suitsat will be in daylight pass!

Just received private E-mails reporting Al Jazeera is also reporting Suitsat to
the Arab world.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/AF1CA663-BD6D-4C81-8A9A-0623C50220D9.htm

that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE