SuitSat FM

Hello All,

I recorded a very short segment of the suitsat transmission.  It was done in
FM.  It seemed intermittent I suspect from tumbling of the suit.  I heard a
childs voice in probably an eastern language.  I am sure it was the Suit
though. Hopefully someone got a better recording than I did.  I was
surprised to hear the Voice in FM given the reports that I have seen on the
BB.

Rig here IC910 w Preamp 10ele circ gulfalpha at 5 feet.  Pass 70+ degrees.
Sigs intermittent from 20 to 20 degrees.

73 and gl

Jeff
KA8HQL