RE:Suitsat Monitoring

Hi all.
I would like to add my congratulations to the team involved in "Suitsat"
project. It was quite a stimulating moment to watch the event via the  NASA  TV
I regret to say that although I listened for some of the earlier passes  over
here in the UK, I could only monitor a very weak carrier.
I wonder if the crew on board ISS were able monitor the signals as planned
and also relay them via the UHF frequency?
Hoping that someone elsewhere has had some success.
Ken Eaton
Amsat - UK
Amsat NA