SuitSat

I was able to hear a weak Doppler shifted carrier with an undetermined
modulation listening on the 0723 pass this morning in Brookneal Virginia.  I
just heard the carrier above the noise floor.  This was in usb.  I couldn't
hear anything at all on fm.  The equipment here consists of a Yaesu 736R, Arr
gaasfet preamp, Klm 22C fed with lmr400.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM FM07MB
dmart@pure.net