Re: 145990 INTERFERENCE?

I too had noise/interference on 145.800 oh for about a month and a half.
I had some new appliances put in so I did the sit in a dark house
trick.... still had same problem. We had an ice storm prior to this
happening and although my SWR was OK I was suspecting feedline issues of
some nature. I jokingly mentioned to the non ham XYL that the neighbors
Christmas lights were doing it.......
I was out of town when he took them down.. but the noise quit at that
time. Go figure. So yes I consider myself to be Scrooged this past
Christmas.

Try the dark house trick, then cut your neighbors powers and their
neighbors etc and so on.
Good Luck

Brian
KC0RWZ