SuitSat

Hi All,

I just had a 35 degree elevation pass of SuitSat over West Malaysia.  This
time, I used FM and USB mode and on USB mode, I heard something which I
believe is FM voice.  The signal contained Doppler.  I tried to use FM mode,
but only managed to hear a very very faint carrier.  Unfortunately I could
not make it out.

Also heard something that maybe could be the SSTV start tones on FM, but I
am not confirming this 100%.

Will try again during the pass tonight.  Meanwhile, good luck with all
reception efforts.  Equipment used was ICOM IC-910H, 10 element Vertically
polarized yagi and SSB-2000 Preamp.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.