MMSSTV software compiled for any BSD opsystem?

   I'm just now looking at the site for mmsstv, and it isn't clear
to me if I can get the entire source package such that I could
compile it for OpenBSD.  Does anyone have it compiled for
any BSD?  Linux would be the next choice.  I know, I really
should thought about how to get SSTV signals on my laptop
before this.  Or, if anyone knows of other SSTV software
that I could get and compile.  A first cut with google didn't
show me much.

Thanks all,

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82