Boy Scout AO-51 Demonstration-Looking QSO w/ another troop on evening of 2/8

I am going to be doing a demonstration for Boy Scout Troop 575 in Woodstock,
IL on the Feb 9-0135z(Feb 8 7:35 PM Local Time) and was wondering if there
were any fellow scouters that would be interested in doing a quick impromptu
sked with their scouts at this time.  If this is not enough time, I might
consider doing it on the evening of Feb 22 local time.  The pass on Feb 9th
is only going to be 30 degrees and the pass on Feb 23/22 at 0220Z/8:20 PM
CST Local Time is actually 75 degrees.

To bad suit sat is not going to be around that evening.

Thanks

Erik Jacobsen
KB9BNY