Re: Suitsat???

OOOOoooooooppppps! :-(

I guess I suffered a BIG BRAIN CRAMP.  I printed the next 50 ISS passes
on Thursday and went to sleep.  Awoke on Friday and thought it had been
"thrown overboard".  Oh, well??????

NASA TV did a good job in showing us I was premature in listening .

Thanks to all who wrote and informed me of my error.  At least I am a
bit more familiar with VOXRECORDER and MMSSTV. ;-)

73,
Jim