Re: 145990 INTERFERENCE?

On Friday 03 February 2006 23:02, Jeff Ross wrote:
> HI ALL, DOES ANYONE HAVE INTERFERENCE LIKE WE DO ON THIS DOWNLINK FREQ FOR
> SUITSAT? ANYONE WITH ANY IDEAS AS WHAT WE CAN DO?

Isn't is maddening, when the frequency you're really interested in
has crud on it?

I'd first make sure that I wasn't near something of mine that makes
noise on the frequency, like cars, touch lamps, stereos, etc.  If a house
with the power off still gives you the noise, at least you know its not
something of yours.

That being the case, I'd get in the car and see how far I had to go
before getting rid of it.  I remember doing that to hear Tony England
on the shuttle.

Good luck.

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82