Re: [sarex] SuitSat Humor, Wifes View

On 3 Feb 2006 at 17:05, MM wrote:

> While watching SuitSat being launched on TV.
>
> Wife: Honey, can I do that to your ham station.
> WF1F: What do you mean.
> Wife: Can I tie a helium baloon to your ham radio and
> let if fly away like that.
>

> I wish she was joking.
>
> wf1f
> http://mail.yahoo.com
> ----
Unfortunatly this EVA just come up on the prime time "regular" TV hours. I have
the upstairs TV and the basement one is free but NASA is available only on the
first floor...Discussion still running... I failed to say there was something
in the space at the supper time... Help needed...HI

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe