Re: W32 and desense

kb7tbt@gmail.com wrote:
>Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:29:45 -0700
>From: "James" <kb7tbt@gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] W32 and desense
>
>I like Icom and this was one of there worst products I have ever seen,
>within our group there is  1 or 2 of them we pass around as a junk/slave
>radio.

Here's everything I know about the W32.
It was a very popular model that was discontinued about a year
or so ago. The local ARES guys were really upset that their favorite
dualband HT was gone. Apparently, they were not alone and all of the
sudden ICOM puts it back on the market. Now these W32 enthusiasts are
all smiles again. Your mileage may vary.

Bob Witte K0NR
Email: bob@rwitte.com or bob@k0nr.com
ARRL Technical Coordinator, Colorado Section http://www.k0nr.com/ts.html
Web and Blog: http://www.k0nr.com