Re: NASA TV Map Display Wrong??

Now NASA TV is playing Bill Nye and kids asking questions about Mars (pre
MER launch).
I saw that - the ISS was north of South America just before the coverage
switched at 4PM EST

I think there is only one answer. NASA forgot to update their keps; they are
not as good as we are in keeping track of spacecraft. One of us should call
them up and tell them where it is. :-)

David Goncalves
W1EUJ

--