From:Jim Jerzycke
Subject: [amsat-bb] NASA TV Map Display Wrong??

Anybody know what's up with the screen they're
showing? It looks like it's supposed to be the ISS,
*BUT* the location shown does not agree with any of my
tracking programs, the live tracking on the AMSAT
website, heavens Above, or any other site I use to
verify I've got my tracking programs setup correctly.
73, Jim  KQ6EA