Re: non-metallic boom for yagis

Max-Gain Systems at: www.mgs4u.com has fiberglass booms.

1.25 in. by 8 ft. for $39.00
1.50 in. by 8 ft. for $59.00

Menards has very good hardwood clothes closet rods that can be used.

Also check Home Depot and Lowes.

I am presently using a wood boom, but I have a fiberglass boom for replacement  when the antenna is upgraded.

GL

-------------- Original message from Carl Yaffey <carl_yaffey@yahoo.com>: --------------